Friday, August 27, 2010

Leaving for Vacation

Just letting you all know that I am going on vacation with EVERY member of my immediate family for the next week. For those of you who don't know my immediate family consists of 24 people =D. We are all going to a beach house that we rented out for a week in North Carolina and it is going to be massively fun! I can not even tell you how much I am looking forward to having all my brothers, their wives, and my sister and her husband together along with all their kids! I can not wait to get up there!

Anyway just letting you all know that I won't be posting for a week or so. Peace out my people!

3 comments:

  1. AW, that's ok; I know a family who's immediate family is like 30-50 people. And this family drives up to Ohio to go see them!

    anyway, have fun on vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha Have a great time in NC and stealing Jordan for a few days.. he needs it. =P I'm not sure if I'll be saying the same thing when he gets back after having spent that much time with that many Nugents. haha jk...kinda sorta lol

    ReplyDelete